Wednesday, August 28, 2013

"My Conversion from Islam to Christianity" - Ergun Caner


All times are approximate:

10:05 "We came to America having lived in countries where we were always the majority and now I was the minority."

As far as we can tell, Caner lived only in Sweden prior to coming to America as a young child (too young for kindergarten).

10:10 "We dressed differently."

Caner's high school yearbook photos don't reflect this.

24:25 "I studied about ... 6 hours - it was a seven minute sermon - but I'm eternally blessed, because out of one corner came one guy, and out of the other corner came the other, and both my brothers got saved."

That's not how the Caners have described the brothers' conversion story elsewhere.

29:10 "My father's other wives ... they're still alive, they're still breathing."

We can find only one other wife, the woman that Caner's dad married after he was divorced from Caner's mom.

No comments: